Product Planning Manager
Toyota Material Handling Europe (THME) began operations in 2006 to manage the Toyota and BT materials handling business in Europe. With more than 100 years combined Toyota and BT experience, TMHE offers a comprehensive portfolio of Toyota counterbalanced forklift trucks and BT warehouse equipment. Active in more than 30 countries across Europe, TMHE employs 9.600 people.
If this sounds quite challenging to you, then why don’t join our Belgian office in Brussels.
Product Management is responsible for monitoring the market landscape and understanding customer needs, translating these into product requirements. We are responsible for developing a prioritised product plan and bringing this to the Management Team for decision and to related departments for execution. We bring these products to the market and manage an effective product introduction with the goal of stimulating sales and share.
- As Product Planning Manager you will be a key player within the Product Management team, where you will report to the Product Group Manager.
- You will take ownership of a range of products and manage the sales and share up in line with our mid-term targets.
- You will monitor the market landscape for trends and understand changes that can positively influence product competitiveness.
- As Product Planning Manager you will define priorities into the product plan and content of the product plan for future products.
- You will support the execution phase of these products into R&D and follow these products through the launch.
- As Product Planning Manager you will support others in the product team to launch these products on the market and to secure product improvements in the short term as well as mid-term.
- As an authority on your product group, you will share your knowledge of the product capabilities with others in the product team.
- Ideally you have either a commercial background with technical affinity or a technical background with commercial insight.
- Knowledge of internal material handling is useful.
- As Product Planning Manager you organise your work in a structured way and are able to multitask on a number of projects or tasks.
- You are able to work with data with a degree of freedom.
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to form an opinion and suggest an interpretation.
- As Product Planning Manager you are a clear communicator in fluent spoken and written English (any additional language is useful), willing to accept the challenge of leading and working with cross functional groups.
- You are open to international business travel, mainly within Europe.
- Toyota Material Handling Europe offers an international working environment and challenges you to actively participate in building this organisation.
- Your salary package is competitive with a lot of fringe benefits.