Tenneco Inc. is a worldwide leader in the automotive industry with a turn-over of well over 8 million dollar. The company specialises in developing & manufacturing products that guarantee cleaner air and smoother, quieter and safer traffic.
For our Ride Performance plant in Sint-Truiden we are currently recruiting a capable and motivated
- As HR Analyst you will collect, organise, interpret and summarise data to provide usable information in order to assist the HR team and maintain HR systems. As such you will consult with HR stakeholders using data, metrics, and analytics to identify recommendations and feedback for HR initiatives.
- You will provide regular reporting as well as methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources.
- As HR Analyst you will represent the HR department and carry out all personnel related administration (e.g. on-boarding, contracting, organisational changes). You will ensure the continuous improvement of administration processes and reporting techniques.
- You will support the HR community and act as their point-of-contact when it comes to the use of systems, and assist them in improving processes.
- As HR Analyst you will act as a focal point-of-contact for all HR reporting requests from internal and external customers, and contribute as HR team member to the provision of professional HR advice and support to all employees, supervisory and managerial staff.
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources, or closely related discipline.
- As HR Analyst you are preferably used to working in international and demanding environments, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources or in an analyst role, and 3 years as a HRIS.
- Your written and verbal Dutch and English is fluent.
- You have advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), and are technically proficient in relevant computer applications.
- As HR Analyst you have strong problem solving and analytical abilities, paying acute attention to detail with tremendous accuracy.
- You have a strong understanding of HRIS (especially SAP) database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools.
- Tenneco offers you the opportunity to further develop your skills in a challenging and dynamic environment that focusses on continuous improvement.
- You can rely on an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- You will certainly have the opportunity to further develop your career within Tenneco.